Side Press Wringer For Wave Break Bucket
With features that surpass traditional mop buckets, the new generation of WaveBrake® helps to clean floors with less effort to get the job done safer, without sacrificing quality and durability.
- IMPROVE SAFETY AND PRODUCTIVITY Patented WaveBrake baffles result in less splashing while mopping and maneuvering, helping to create a safer environment for patrons and staff. Additionally, the water stays in the bucket, eliminating unnecessary trips to the storage closet to fill up the bucket, enhancing productivity.
- 80% LESS SPLASHING - Molded-in WaveBrake baffles disrupt wave formation, reducing splash up to 80% versus leading competitors. *versus competitive U.S. 35qt single compartment mop bucket and wringer, not including divider bucket and accessories.
- DESIGNED TO LAST The new generation WaveBrake wringer is designed and built to the highest of quality standards. WaveBrake wringers have an industry-leading warranty of 5-years.
- 5-YEAR WRINGER GUARANTEE The side-press and down-press wringers are designed to last 5-years or 200,000 cycles.
- SECURE WRINGER CONNECTIONS Integrated wringer-guides ensure a secure connection to the mop bucket, providing stability while wringing and maneuvering, to help prevent spills.
- WRINGS A VARIETY OF MOP SIZES Wringer effectively wrings a variety of mop sizes, ranging from XS-XL (10oz – 32oz).
- DURABLE AND DEPENDABLE The new generation of WaveBrake is built to last, with features you can continue to depend on.
- DURABLE WRINGER HANDLE Handle is made from steel, with a comfort grip for long-lasting durability.
- COLOR-CODE CLEANING Cleaning professionals today use a color-code cleaning system, using color-coded buckets, handles, and mops, to help reduce cross-contamination. Additionally, they can be organized by function, department, or building area, making it easier to track usage.