Position: Sales Executive
Tasks and duties
- Building and maintaining relationships with prospective and current clients.
- Convincing customers to purchase products and services.
- Answering customers’ concerns and queries.
- Documenting sales and processing orders.
- Gathering feedback from customers.
- Conducting market research to identify customers’ needs and selling strategies.
- Representing an organization at trade fairs and other business events
- Drafting sales reports and submitting them to superiors.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field
- No work experience required
- Preferably Entry Level
- Sales Executives must have strong skills in communication, negotiating and marketing.
- Proficiency in languages such as Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, and English is useful to widen their client base.
- Research skills for possible business leads and product trends.
- To be able to work independently, also collaborate well with a team.
Company Package and Benefits
- Working hour : 9.30am -6:00pm (Mon-Fri)
- Basic Salary :RM2,000.00 to RM3000 (negotiable)
- Commission based on individual performance (after 6 months of service)
- Petrol : Claimable based on Mileage claim rate
- Toll & Parking : Claimable based on receipt
- Annual Leave : 14 days
- Sick Leave : 14 days